Who is responsible for the data collection at Kimal?
Within the Kimal Group (Kimal PLC, Kimal SARL, Kimal GmbH, Kimal International Healthcare FZE, Kimal Renal Care) there are multiple data processors; for more information please contact our Data Protection Officer who’s details can be found below.
What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
Kimal may collect and process the following data about you:
– information provided through our website or the website of any member of the Kimal Group. This includes information provided when downloading material on our product pages, completing contact forms, and engaging with our social media platforms. We may also ask for your information when you enter a promotion sponsored by any member of the Kimal Group, when you respond to a survey or when you report a problem with any of the Kimal Group websites.
– if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address.
– details of your visits to the Kimal website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and the pages that you access.
– providing CVs or other information about yourself for specific purposes.
How and why do we use your data?
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
– to update and enhance our records
– to compile information relating to your use of our products and services and make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you
– to ensure the content from our websites is presented to you in the most effective and relevant way
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
– to provide you with information about Kimal goods and services which may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by e-mail only with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are not a customer, or the goods and services we want to send information about are not similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you, we will contact you by email only if you have consented to this. You can opt-in/out of such notifications by contacting our Data Protection Officer at any time after providing your information.
– to invite you to participate in research studies and/or market research activities
– to analyse your data to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your data with any member of the Kimal Group without obtaining further consent from you. We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
– to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
– where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data
– if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will ensure that any such third party adheres to the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us and will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and you can request that it be corrected or deleted at any time if not required as part of a contract with the Kimal Group.
If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from the Kimal Group, you may notify us by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Our websites may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You can contact us at any time using the details given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection.
General information and mandatory information
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
Kimal PLC | Unit 10A Clayfield Road | Worcester Six Business Park | Worcester | Worcestershire | WR4 0AE
Telephone: +44 (0)845 437 9542
Right to file complaints with regulatory authorities
If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities. The competent regulatory authority for matters related to data protection legislation is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/
Data collection on our website
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognise your browser when you next visit the site.
Cookies which are necessary to allow electronic communications or to provide certain functions you wish to use are stored pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f of GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure an optimised service provided free of technical errors.
This page was updated on 13 July 2022.
Kimal reserves the right to update this policy at any time.